Online Matrix Calculator | Linear System Solver
Please note: Unsigned Java applets, such as all calculators on this site, for having only restricted access to your computer resources, are naturally safer to run than the signed ones provided you have the (recommended) latest Java (Java Runtime Environment --JRE). The security message displyed, if any, is somewhat misleading and you can therefore rest assured that these calculators pose no security risks, even if you do not have the latest JRE installed.
Recent Java Policy Change: If you have the latest JRE, the calculators can now only run if you add this site (http://calculator-grapher.com) to the Exception Site List on the Java Contol Panel: Go to Control Panel > Programs > Java > Secutity. Click Edit Site List ... and add this site.
- This Online Matrix Calculator lets you use matrices with purely real or complex elements.
- Press the relevant buttons provided at the top of the Matrix Calculator to calculate determinant, inverse, reduced row echelon form, upper / lower triangular forms, adjoint and transpose of a matrix.
- Or, type in a matrix expression like inv(A-2B)*det(2iC-D)E and press Calculate.
- Matrix entries in the shaded boxes are not taken into calculations.
- To solve a system of linear equations first select Linear system, type in the column vector to form the augmented matrix and press Solve.